April 26th, 2007
|09:36 pm - friends far far away wanted.|
im looking for any body who would be interested in joining me in a online game.
i have 2 versions of the game. (one that i cerently gave out.)
once the game is instaled you will nolonger need the disks to play and can pass them on to other ppl so they can join to.
if you would like to barow the softweare. pleaze let me know and i will get it to you. (some how)
there are several galaxie that you can play on (i am in the "flurry" galaxie) there all the same exept for the ppl who play on them.
the first mounth is free however its $14 a mounth afterword.
(no im not a sailes man for the game.)
if you have any questions plez ask and i will be more than glad to help.
note: i only have PC versinos. however if any of you who have MAC's are interested i will try to find a version.
October 31st, 2006
Body: YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I WANNA KNOW....29 things about you. I don't care if we've never talked, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. I really don't. You are obviously on my list, so let me know with whom I am friends! JUST HIT REPLY.
1.Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
9. Do we know each other outside of myspace?
10. Whats your philosophy on life?
11. Would you have my back in a fight?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favorite memory of us?
14. Would you give me a kidney?
15. Tell me one odd/intresting fact about you:
16. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Have you heard any rumors of me lately?
19. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. Would you drive across country with me?
22. Do you think I'm attractive?
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
26. Would you go on a date with me if i asked you?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
28. If I had a Pet Spider, would you freak out?
29. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
Current Mood: sick
September 29th, 2005
|06:31 am - I'm takeing it back................ALL OF IT!!!!!|
its happened again.
I made a promise to some one and it has turned around and hurt me later.
I'm getting tired of this. :(
so i have made a decision.
I'm taking it all back.
every promise that i have made
every commitment i have ever pledged.
people seam to keep forgetting about them and leaving me out to dry.
the only exceptions are to god, the secrets i have kept, and masquers.
other than those. all bets are off. you'll have to ask me to recommit otherwise.
Current Mood: determined
Current Music: bolavard of dreams (greenday) IMH
September 27th, 2005
|My LiveJournal Trick-or-Treat Haul|
|drakeprince goes trick-or-treating, dressed up as 12th centry taxcolector.|
|and_brains_too gives you 8 red-orange root beer-flavoured gummy worms.|
|chamber49 tricks you! You lose 6 pieces of candy!|
|eineliebe tricks you! You get a wad of paper.|
|iamgray tricks you! You get a used tissue.|
|kittymoogle gives you 7 light yellow watermelon-flavoured gumdrops.|
|mollyliscious gives you 10 tan apple-flavoured gummy bats.|
|ocnbreezes gives you 14 light blue grapefruit-flavoured gummy bats.|
|qtlitredheadgrl tricks you! You get a 3.5-inch floppy disc.|
|sarcasmic20 gives you 1 white vanilla-flavoured pieces of chewing gum.|
|seafoodpie tricks you! You lose 5 pieces of candy!|
|drakeprince ends up with 29 pieces of candy, a wad of paper, a used tissue, and a 3.5-inch floppy disc.|
|Another fun meme brought to you by rfreebern.|
September 23rd, 2005
|03:25 pm - why is it you need to have a car to have a sochial life?|
would any wone like ot just hang out tomarow?
im up for anything i just need to get out.
Current Mood: lonely
Current Music: end of the world REM
September 14th, 2005
would any one be interested in just haning out on saterday?
maybe disny, a move, mall, or just hangout hear and whach some moves? or any other sugestions. :/
Current Mood: lonely
September 10th, 2005
|10:23 am - I'm this guy.|
im this guy. (its just no wone has ever tryd to get to know me well enuf to find out.)
Every girls Dream!!!!
1. Get kissed in the rain
2. Have that one kiss where your pressed against the wall
3. Have a guy that thinks you're the world
4. Have a guy that holds on as long as possible when giving hugs
5. A boy that whispers he loves you in your ear
6. Have that moment where you just gaze into eachother's eyes
7. When you cry, he kisses your tears away.
8. When you're not with your guy he's all that you can think about
9. Wearing his jacket and everytime you breath in, his scent surrounds you
10. A guy who will watch any movie with you, no matter how teary eyed you may get.
11. A guy who squeezes your hand
12. A boy that says he loves you and means it
13. A guy that will play her favorite song outside his window
14. A guy who is loyal
15. A guy that will sing to you no matter how bad he is at it.
16. A guy that will kiss you on the forehead.
17. A guy that will call you beautiful...instead of hot
18. A guy that will never judge you for how you look.
19. A boy that says cheezy stuff to you just to make you smile
20. A boy that is the same when he is with you and when with friends
21. A boy that tells you everything honestly
22. A boy that is good with your family and introduces you to his family
23. A guy that will let you win
24. A guy who stands up for you no matter who it is against
25. A guy who calls you at night just to say 'hi' and see how your day has been
26. A boy who tells you that your smile makes his day and makes everything better
27. A boy who will sit on the phone with you when you're sad, even if you're quiet
28. A boy who you can hangout and have fun with
29. A boy that will just randonmly call you for no reason at all, just because he missed you
30. A guy who will hold your hand through the roughest parts of life
31. A guy who would love you forever no matter the circumstance
32. A guy who wouldn't mind you wanting to get all dressed up and do your make up for him. Even if he says he likes you better without make up.
33. A guy who you can be yourself with and he will never give a care and would still tell you that you are amazing to him.
34. A guy who runs his fingers through your hair, like he's washing your worries/troubles away.
Girls: If this is what you want, repost
Boys: If you would do these repost with the title "i'm this guy"
Current Mood: gloomy
September 5th, 2005
|08:39 pm - a story from my mind from the past|
(this is a very rough draft of a story i once wrote. only a very few people have ever read it. because it was conceived all those years ago for nowone.so it has bin lost in time until now.)
the silence of her solitude fills the void in the darkest hour of her night. living amongst the darkness she stumbles through the world searching for hope. only to a find roses. but to gain this rose she must wade through the thorns. wile she struggles and pay's for her prize with the thousands of cuts from the thorns they in twine her. and the blood she sheds makes them stronger so they keep her in her eternal struggle. she reaches her goal. wile the soft pedals comfort here wounds and the sweet fragrance gives peace to her mind. they fade away. for the rose withers with time. her prize withers away and leaves here only with ashes. the tears she sheds for her loss only water the thorns and make them stronger. she is trapped. no longer able to escape the comfort she once sought is long forgotten. she struggles in here bonds and bleeds only to make them stronger. she brakes down and cry's and it only makes them stronger. here life becomes one never ending struggle. and the darkness enfolds her and she is lost in it.
dawn. it never comes. the cold air of the eternal night has sucked all of the hope and joy from her life. what she once new as the warm sun caressing her face is all but a forgotten memory now. the thorns have entombed her. keeping her alive simply to satisfy its own hunger. her eyes that where once full of life have become cold and dark as coal.
a new pain. not from the thorns. but here eyes. a lost feeling burns in to her. in the distance a light shines. is it the dawn she has forgotten so long ago?
no. it is a torch. the fire burns through the night and pierces the darkness. the light burns here eyes which have forgotten the light.
as the light approaches she notices that there is a man caring it and he is brandishing a sword. as he approaches the thorns coil away from him and tighten there grip on her. wasting no time he charges in swinging to cut away thorns. as they lash at him and cut him he cuts them in turn from her. weakened from her tormenters she falls helplessly in to his waiting arms. the fire is let lose. the thorns become a fire storm. it lashes out at them in its agony trying to take back its prize. but he keeps him self between it and her.and he is cut and burned. he caries her away from the fire storm.the thorns shrivel and die. the heat caress her face as last ambers of its passing die. he caries her in to the night. the heat from him as he holds her revives her body but her spirit re manes cold and lifeless. stopping to look into her cold eyes he holds her up and embraces her in a kiss. the dawn breakers. the light of a thousand suns fills her sole and she is renewed. she opens her eyes looking upon him in the full light of day. he is broken. the fresh scars and the burns from her rescue have mard him. with a final sigh he collapse in her arms. the love she had gone looking for has found her in her darkest hour. and revived her at the greatest cost to himself. she holds him in her arms in a desperate embrace to keep him as she begins to cry. her tears run down his face. and as she sobs for his passing.
he opens his eyes.
Current Mood: exhausted
Current Music: halcyon +on +on (orbital)
September 2nd, 2005
it me or is every one geting sick.
ive managed to pick up a sor throte. and a runy nose.
Current Mood: sick
Current Music: fan
August 28th, 2005
|09:44 pm - pinched from a freind|
Subject: Exothermic or Endothermic
The following is supposedly an actual question given on a University
of Washington chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so
"profound"that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the
Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of
enjoying it as well.
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law
(gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some
One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we
needto know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate
at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that
once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are
As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different
Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions
state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to
Hell. Since thereis more than one of these religions and since people
do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all
souls go to Hell.
With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of
souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of
change of the
volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the
temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell
has to expand proportionately as souls are added. This gives two
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls
enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase
until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls
in Hell,then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell
So which is it? If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa
during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I
sleep with you,and take into account the fact that I slept with her
last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell
is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this
theory is that since Hell has frozenover, it follows that it is not
accepting any more souls and is therefore,
extinct...leaving only Heaven thereby proving the existence of a
divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh
THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A"